So, I go there and what do I see?
He's tagged me. (which I guess I'm not actually bound in doing it since he didn't follow the rule of telling me I was tagged by way of a comment on my blog)
I've never really liked the game of tag, except for TV tag that is.
So anyway....here goes:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
- What was I doing ten years ago?
2. What are five things on my list to do this weekend?
- Play softball
- Celebrate my birthday
- Eat cake
3. Snacks I enjoy?
- Ice cream
- Fuji Apples
- Honey Nut Chex Mix
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chex Mix
4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?
- Pay off my and my family's debts
- Contribute to charity
- Travel the world
- Create my own International Interior Design firm
- Work only if I wanted to.....HA!
- Eating too much
- Not exercising
- Being lazy & procrastinating
6. Five places I have lived?
- My hometown
- KSU Interior Design Studio
- My mother's womb
7. Five jobs I've had?
- Hardware store cashier
- Clothing retail sales
- Optometric Technician
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Interior Designer
- Waitress....for a month. Just wasn't my thing
8. How did you name your blog?
- The original name was "The (non-existent) Life of a ID student" which came about b/c I was an Interior Design student who had no life.
- Changed it to "The Life of a Design Goddess" b/c I am a design goddess and I have a life. Not that I blog too much about my designing life, but hey, I'm supposed to be "creative" so I can do things that don't make sense!
I tag whomever would like to do this...unless of course, you squat down and name a TV show....then you're not it! (which, coincidentally, is the way to play TV tag)