Monday, August 09, 2010

Number Two

Two seems to be my number lately.

I had my interview two weeks ago.

I just found out late last week that I am number two on the prospective employer's list...hopefully, they interviewed MORE than two.

However, I'm still in limbo as to whether or not I get a job there. Even though I wasn't their first choice, they still want to "make room" for me. So, maybe it will be a couple months or a couple years that I'll get the call saying they want me. Will I still be available is the question.

I plan on still searching out another job. I can't stay where I'm at right now. Just not a great (or lucrative) place to be.

So, if you want to find me, start looking in Limbo...you should find me there, but hopefully, I won't have to be there TOO long.

18 comments:

Phats said...

Hey there!
Well, hang in there I guess is the best advice, you seem to be talented I am sure you'll find something if this place doesn't find you something first.

Design Goddess said...

You don't know if I'm talented?! WTH?!

I sure hope I find something too since my employer decided to lay me off on Friday. Woot! I might have to come live with you and K. Would that be ok?! :oD

Phats said...

haha wow i guess i should have phrased that better

When you moving in, want to be a Nanny?

Design Goddess said...

That wouldn't be my first offer to be a nanny. Maybe I should seriously think about that....although the other two weren't with pay, so if you're gonna pay me, I'm there! :oD

Phats said...

we will pay you not sure how much haha :) are you more nanny mcphee or mary poppins?

I picked the golden flashes baby

Design Goddess said...

The looks of Nanny McPhee but the mannerisms of Mary Poppins! :oD

Phats said...

hahahaha w/e they have a nanny mcphee 2 wow didn't realize that

Design Goddess said...

Yeah saw it was coming out when I took my nephew to see Despicable Me. Caught the first one on TV which is probably when I'll see the second one.

Phats said...

I heard I was being discussed by you on the book of face :)

Design Goddess said...

Nah...you're just being paranoid! ;)

Phats said...

oh no no no it was copied and pasted to me by Miss Nutz herself :) it wasn't bad :) haha just seahag asking about me

Phats said...

can you sing the words to the Kent State fight song? haha

Phats said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Lynn is the best :D


citizens insurance florida

Phats said...

Merry Christmas DG! Hope it's a great holiday

Phats said...

you should be blogging updates!

Design Goddess said...

Just to answer your previous question, I don't even KNOW the KSU fight song! :oD

I keep thinking about blogging about my adventure here. Just haven't actually typed it out. Perhaps someday. How are you and the fam?

Jay Noel said...

I've been in Limbo before. It sucks. It's just like the Hotel California.

Don't stay too long!

(What are ya lookin' for, as I work for a company that helps clients in human capital management, so I run into clients asking if I know anyone looking for a job...all over the country).